This section contains information about the various contract addresses related to Marlin.
The Marlin network, its tokens and several contracts have migrated from the Ethereum network to Arbitrum. POND and MPond can be transferred to/from these networks via the official bridge by Arbitrum.
Token Contract Addresses
Below are the contract addresses for POND and MPond. These can be used to add the POND and/or MPond ticker on any non-custodial wallets.
POND token contract addresses:
- On Ethereum: https://etherscan.io/token/0x57b946008913b82e4df85f501cbaed910e58d26c
- On Arbitrum: https://arbiscan.io/token/0xda0a57b710768ae17941a9fa33f8b720c8bd9ddd
- On BNB chain: https://bscscan.com/token/0xa1428370f540b4c4e319224165ecae513a391f77
MPond token contract addresses:
- On Ethereum: https://etherscan.io/token/0x1c77d15857646687005dbbafff5873f4495a9731
- On Arbitrum: https://arbiscan.io/address/0xC606157CdBEb8e0BDB273E40D6Ee96e151083194
Bridge Contract Address
POND can be converted to MPond (and vice versa) using the Marlin bridge on the mainnet Ethereum network.
The Marlin Bridge should not be confused with the official Arbitrum bridge which is used to move POND/MPond between the Ethereum and Arbitrum network.
MPond-POND bridge contract: https://etherscan.io/address/0xB8324885ffe77b2A69f9dB4d7917ad2Ad1b8F957
For more information on how the Marlin bridge operates, visit:
📄️ Marlin Bridge
POND can be converted to MPond (and vice versa) using the Marlin bridge.
Staking Contract Address
POND is the utility token of the Marlin protocol which can be used to stake to receive blocks/transactions from Marlin nodes while MPond is used to operate Marlin nodes to join the Marlin network.
The staking contracts were intially on Ethereum and have since migrated to Arbitrum.
- On Ethereum: https://etherscan.io/address/0xcbb94d13fb90c28368e4358f3ecce248ae4b6c82
- On Arbitrum: https://arbiscan.io/address/0xf90490186f370f324def2871f077668455f65253
To participate in the Marlin network, visit:
In order to join the Marlin network, users need to stake POND and/or MPond. This section provides users with a step-by-step guide on the process.